Vision: Prepare qualified engineers to take leaderships in refinery ,petrochemicals and industrial professions and research
Mission: The program provides responsible and efficient gas and oil refinery processing engineers . The program contributes to the advancement of knowledge through quality research
The educational program of Oil and Gas Refinery Engineering program are to produce graduate who:-
1. Achieve a successful graduated with a broad knowledge in refinery, petrochemicals, gas industries and other related processes.
2. Integrate academic preparation with oil and gas refinery engineering technology developments
3. Work effectively in a team environment and well communicate with other professional collages
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering in energy and renewable energies engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- An ability to apply the engineering design process to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration for public health and safety, and global, cultural, social, environmental, economic, and other factors as appropriate to the discipline
- An ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences
- An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts
- An ability to recognize the ongoing need to acquire new knowledge, to choose appropriate learning strategies, and to apply this knowledge
- An ability to function effectively as a member or leader of a team that establishes goals, plans tasks, meets deadlines, and creates a collaborative and inclusive environment