Riyadh Sadeq ALMukhtar
Chemical Engineering Department
عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته.
2006 Chemical Eng. PhD Chemical Eng. Dept./ University of Technology
1996 Chemical Eng. M. Sc. Chemical Eng. Dept./ University of Technology
1984 Chemical Eng. B.Sc. Engineering College / University of Baghdad
• Chemicals management and control • Environmental research and sustainable development • Water reuse and recycling in chemical plants • Renewable energy ( biogas production) • New trends in chemical plants • Chemical process design
• 1 Heavy Metals Removal from Industrial wastewater using cyclopentane – clathrate technology 2020 IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 737 012178
• Study the effect of organic promoters on thermodynamics behaviour for refrigerant gas clathrate hydrate IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Volume 579, conference 1
• Thermal Pyrolysis of Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Volume 579, conference 1
• Study the Dissociation Enthalpy for R134a Clathrate Hydrate in binary and Ternary System . Al-Khwarizmi Engineering Journal, Vol. 14, No. 3, September, (2018) P.P. 57- 67.
• Characterization of liquid produced from catalytic pyrolysis of mixed Polystyrene and polyethylene trephthalate plastic, Eng. & Technology Journal vol. 36 part A No. 1 2018
• Oil Refinery Wastewater Treatment by Using Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) Arab J Sci Eng DOI 10.1007/s13369-015-1881-9
• Wastewater treatment of Phosphate complex in Alqaam city west of Iraq by nanofiltration membrane ( International conference on ionic liquids 3013 / Langkawi island -Malaysia )
• Thermal conversion and biofuel production from sewage sludge (short paper in Mediterranean Green Energy Forum MGFE-13 Morocco 16-20 Jun 2013
• Enhancement of sludge digestion via different physio-chemical method (International Conference on Environmental science and technology Cappadocia June 18-21 -2013 Urgup Nevsehir Turkey
• Enhancement of Biogas Production and Organic Reduction of Sludge by Different Pre-treatment Processes IJCPE vol.13 No. 1 2012 19-31
• Water Recycling / Reuse in Factories Case Study Soft Drink Factory ,Eng.& Tech Journal vol.3 No.1 2012
• Mass transfer of ozone in purified water IJCPE Vol. 8 No. 4 2007 13-17
• The Treatment of Waste Water of Alcohol Factory by Filtration as Primary Treatment, I.J.C.P.E. , Sep. ; vol. 3 No. 3 2002
Process Dynamics and Control.